Announcing Pika Perpetual Swap Exchange and Stablecoin Testnet
After a few months of development, we are delighted to launch the Pika Protocol testnet! Here are the steps to use the app:
- Get some Kovan testnet ETH to pay for gas: https://ethdrop.dev/
- Click app link: https://app.pikaprotocol.com/
3. Claim some ERC20 Mock ETH by clicking “Claim MOCK ETH” button on the top right of the page.
4. Open long or short positions using the trade buttons. Collateral, contract size and leverage can be selected before submitting the trade.
5. After the trade is confirmed, the positions will show up in the “Active Position” section.
The history of trades shows up in the “Trade History” section, with three possible status: Open, Close and Liquidated.
6. Positions can be increased or closed by clicking the buttons on the right of each position:
7. How about Pika Stablecoin? To mint Pika, you can either open a 1x short position on the “Trade” page, or mint on the “Minting” page.
8. Pika is an interest bearing stable coin, as part of trading fee of Pika exchange is shared with Pika holders. Pika holders can claim their interest from the “Claim” section.
There are still some bugs to be fixed and features to be added before we launch on Arbitrum mainnet. Please stay tuned and thanks for all the support from our community for making this possible!