We are excited to share the Pika v2 perpetual swap exchange is live on public testnets, on both Optimistic Kovan and Rinkeby. V2 testnet looks completely different compared to v1, delivering an optimal trading experience.
Here are the steps to use the app:
- Get some Rinkeby testnet ETH to pay for gas: https://rinkeby-faucet.com/ (for Optimistic Kovan, you can get Kovan ETH via https://ethdrop.dev/ and use the Optimism bridge to send it to Optimism Kovan network.)
- Click app link: https://app.pikaprotocol.com/
- Switch the network to Rinkeby. (Or set up and switch to Optimism Kovan)
4. Get test USDC by clicking the button on the top right of the trade page.
5. Follow the trading guide to open and close positions:
Oracle Price is the current Chainlink Oracle price. Entry Price is the estimated trade price if you open the trade…
Pika Protocol will be the 1st perpetual swap exchange on Optimism. Getting ready Pikamons!